Monday, February 10, 2014

Jewelry a day challenge- catch up

After finishing my-favorite-piece-EVAR!  Last monday, I started working on some mokume gane pieces- soldering on rings at the tops of the earrings, filing down the surfaces, hand sanding.... The Super labor intensive part. And they were going along well Tuesday night- i figured I would finish both pair on Wednesday and be current with my challenge.  Then Wednesday had other plans- i stayed in bed all day with flu like body aches and sore hands and joints. :(
So, today, I sat down and made some earrings to get me back on track :)
Clockwise from the top: Bali silver with red coral and hypersthene, aquamarine puffy cubes, amethyst and sterling silver, pink amethyst and rose gold filled, tanzanite and sea green apatite on sterling silver, Ruby in kyanite with microfaceted rubies on 14k gold filled, and finally, hand carved quartz leaves with rose gold filled. 
All are available for sale and are priced as follows for my Valentine's special: (again- clockwise) $12, $32, $36, $18, $45, $35. Please email or Facebook message to purchase. Prices go up after Valentine's!
First pic with flash is to show the sparkle on those pink amethysts- they're gem quality :)

No comments: