Monday, April 04, 2016

Creative Life 2016- Week 14

So.. i lost a couple of weeks there. I can't even blame this on travel for work. I'm trying to get back into being creative, but my energy levels are still low and by the time i am done with work, i'm a pseudo-zombie some nights.

while my step-kids were here for spring break, i did get some extended studio time while the boys played Axis and Allies- i got a ton of copper and sterling earrings finished (they've been 'in progress' for about 4 months) for my next show- East buntyn's annual art walk- on April 16th. My location has changed due to some unforeseen circumstances with my host's home, but i'll still be there. (514 S. Reese, if you're planning on stopping by! (: )


There's a peek at what all i got made/finished 2 weeks ago...

And here's the little visitor we had this past sunday.. he was so tiny!!!!


No comments: