Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Creative Life - Week 22

I've gone and gotten behind again...

Once again, i have been quite busy. I was in Charlotte/Greensboro again last week - i made it to one of the rock shops in Greensboro and got some really cool, unusual stuff. I can't wait to make something really wow with these pyrite roses i picked up. And the owner was super cool and full of knowledge and it was just all around a great experience.






















I went to this great local place in Gastonia that was an old theater while in NC- Webb's Custom Kitchen. The food was SOOOO GOOOD.. :) 


I taught my fold formed bracelet class this past Saturday and we had a great time. It was one person's first time and she took to it beautifully- her bracelets turned out pretty amazing (see below).


And i've been working on adding some more display space to the shop. I've gotten in a lot of new stuff and i will be bringing in beads soon since the bead shop that used to be just down the street has moved to midtown (i think).


I made a couple of things recently too - including this lovely set for a very dear friend. 






No comments: