Friday, November 20, 2015

Living the artistic life

Last night I had the pleasure of seeing the work of an artist that I truly admire displayed at the Dixon gallery and gardens. 
Martha kelly is an inspiration, not just as an artist, but she is also an amazing person that embraces life. I have to say I'm a little envious of the amazing life she has, but I am so happy for her that she has it, and it gives me something to aspire towards.

There is a print (tbh several) that I want of hers that makes me tear up just looking at it. Not sure why, but it's a good tear up- like so happy I can't hold it in.

If you want to look at places in Memphis in a whole new light and see some art that will take your breath away, make time to go see Martha's show and the American impressionists show- both at the Dixon through January. 

If you want to be reminded on the regular that life is as wonderful as you make it, and point of view makes all the difference,  click on this link to view and subscribe to Martha's blog.

No comments: