Monday, June 13, 2016

Creative Life - Week 23 - My trip out west

Last week was birthday week- and it was spent exploring out west. We left on June 4th around 10am and drove to Flagstaff Arizona. I got home Saturday night, June 11th, around 9pm.

While I did not make any jewelry, I did take my cameras and I took quite a few rolls of film. Unfortunately, I still have some rolls to be developed from one of my last trips- I believe 3 years ago- to New Orleans, so I'll be making a few trips to MPI in the near future to get these all developed.

here is a taste of what I did digitally. :) I played with the panorama feature on my phone a bit and even made a photo sphere at Meteor Crater.

Storm we ran into going across New Mexico


Meteor Crater 360 pan

Meteor Crater Photosphere


Bell Rock on my Birthday




Grand Canyon Revisited. :)

Sandstone Mesas near the Lava Flows

Standing on top of one of the sandstone Mesas at El Malpais with my purple hair. :)

No comments: