Thursday, September 22, 2016

Creative life - 2016 writing off September

I've traveled most of this month.  And by most of this month, I mean that I was home less than 24 hours between trips one and two, I was home less than 48 hours between trips 2 and 3, and I have been sick as all get out and useless between trips 3 and 4. Thankfully, the down time on this trip, and not flying, has enabled me to mostly recover, so once I get back home, I can buckle down and work on bringing the pages and pages of sketches I've done over the last few weeks to life.

October is going to be a busy month with demos and shows, plus a chainmail class at the Gardens that's great for guys and gals, but I am so looking forward to it. Time in the studio, time with kitties, and oh yeah, it my favorite season as of today- I have a lot to look forward to this fall.

No comments: