Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Creative life 2016- week 40

Not much studio time since I got done traveling- my nights have been filled with getting things back on track from my month away from home. I did take some photos last week that I thought were worth sharing. :) I have demos at TN Welcome centers this weekend, Pink Palace Arts & Crafts fair in less than 2 weeks, River Arts in less than 3 weeks and then a great chain maille class at the Gardens on the 29th. I'll be on TV the 24th to talk about my work and my classes. October will be pretty busy, but in a good way- for the reasons I like to be busy. Hopefully, I'll be creating like mad over the next few weeks, so keep an eye out for new work!

The tree I always stop and visit when I go to Olive Branch for onsite service. 
The view from Cabin 6 at Natchez. It was supposed to be a nice weekend with woods wandering but instead turned into an unplugged weekend of cabining. 
Reflections early in the day on Pin Oak Lake
Reflections late in the morning on Browns Creek Lake

No comments: