Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Weekly challenge- weeks 12 and 13

Just because I haven't posted doesn't mean that I have not been making- I just can't share them publicly yet :)
I've been looking at all the great things in have coming up this spring. Art walks, the TACA show in Nashville, teaching a new sawing technique class, and then in the summer, teaching at a new place.
So. I've got work to share- just have to wait. I also have a ton of new stuff in the shop, some new cabs to put in this week and some works in progress that I can hardly wait to finish!
In the mean time, enjoy today's finished piece- a variation of the infinite love pendant- I think the hammered wire is a nice touch.

Ok- here's the set that i made for week 13- the infinity pieces are gold-filled wire i twisted together for texture and the gemstones at the clasp are significant birthstones for the couple. 


No comments: