Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Mobile Metal Working Studio

Last week i set up a GoFundMe for a VW bus that i can use to go to out of town art shows and also have a mobile metal studio for said shows as well as local events. I'm so thrilled at the support i have received so far but i still have a ways to go to be able to purchase and transport the bus from Cali.

I've created a logo for the MMWS and i'm already pricing how much it's going to take to get this thing on the road and to shows! (Positive thinking-- especially since the seller has lowered the price if i can get it off his hands this week!!!)
Rough draft of the logo- needs a little polish, i know.
Here's the link to the GoFundMe page- every little bit helps and i do have rewards for donations- I'm not just asking people to just give me money for an art project- I'm offering product in exchange for an investment in my community outreach plan.

Here's a picture of the high top camper VW Bus- it'll need a new paint job eventually, but it will do until i can get the inside outfitted to be useful. i think i'll paint her to match my studio. :)


No comments: