Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Weekly challenge - week 23 - birthday week!!!

I've started this week off right! New Knew concepts  saw and three Fretz  hammers for my birthday were enough to inspire me to stop hoarding the tiny geodes I bought for rings (like 3 or so years ago!!) And make some stuff.

I had to flatten out a spot on the backs of the halves, 1 to make them easier go set and 2 so some weren't quite so tall. I ground down 5, my goal is to get them all finished this week. :)

My first layout for MCT is completed and approved. Pretty exciting! I'm also taking over as treasurer for TN crafts SW- thrilled to be even more a part of an organization that does so much for artists and craftspeople across the state. Things are moving along well on the brandy is an artist front. :) now if I could just get that bus going!!!

No comments: