Thursday, September 10, 2015

Weekly Challenge - Week 36

Cooper young festival is quickly approaching and i've been building up stock of my less expensive 'fashion' earrings and making some cute colorful stretch bracelets for kids, teens and raver chicks. :)

To combat all that 'assembly line' making, i had to do some artsy fartsy making, so i made these pieces. The necklace is asymmetrical and can be worn in a few different ways. the long earrings have some lovely kyanite ovals at the bottom. I've also been working on my super secret commission project and having a lot of fun with the challenges presented by it. I feel i am really growing as a maker and learning/creating new techniques to get metal to do what i want it to do.

I've got a lot of things going on this fall - especially demonstrations. i have to figure out the best way to make my equipment mobile for these events... time to get the focus back on the MMWS! :)

No comments: